10 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishnu is also very rare to be found. The bead is available in both round and oval shapes. As per the Indian tradition, Lord Vishnu is known as the preserver of the earth. This bead is not ruled by any specific planet and works with all the nine planets. It protects the wearer from ten directions and is considered as protection shield. It also keeps all the negative energies and negative effects away from the wearer.
Since Lord Vishnu is known as the protector of the earth, therefore wearer is protected from black magic or ghosts or spirits. Because of this a person can live his or her life joyfully without any fear. Wearing Rudraksha helps in relieving debts and losses. Apart from this, it has medical benefits on a person as well. Wearing 10 mukhi rudraksha relives back pain or any kind of anxiety attacks. It also helps in curing any kind of sexual disorders.
Precautions needs to be taken before purchasing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
10 mukhi rudraksha is a very powerful and auspicious bead. Below are some safety measures that should be taken before buy 10 mukhi rudraksha:-
- One should only wear a 10 mukhi rudraksha that is abhimantrit by following correct procedures as per mentioned in the Vedas
- Once you have worn the rudraksha, you should chant this mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” whenever you get time during the day
- There is a particular method in which a rudraksha should be worn. One should only wear a rudraksha in silver or gold capping and should be worn around the neck. If a person is not comfortable wearing a rudraksha, they can even place in a worshipping place.
- The direction in which the rudraksha is kept also plays a very significant role. It should be kept in direction of rising sun. If you do meditation by sitting in front of rudraksha, it will rejuvenate you as well the rudraksha. It brings you peace of mind.
- It should be worn on Monday before 12 noon after taking bath. Also, while wearing it continuously keep chanting the mantra.
- To ensure that you are getting a genuine bead, you can place it in a glass full of water for good one hour. Even after keeping in water for an hour, it remains solid then the rudraksha is genuine. Also, check the water, it should not contain any kind of worms and the water should be transparent without any colour. Clearly observe the bead and look for any tiny holes or damages. If the bead does not have any holes or damages, dry it and wear it as mentioned above.
- Make sure; in whatever form you wear it should touch your body properly.
The 10 mukhi rudraksha wearer will have peace and success in his or her life. Health, wealth and prosperity always remain in the family. It helps in overcoming fears, keeps away all the negative forces and develops a sound mind.